1800Pa Smart Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Do you have a very busy schedule??
Then, this robot vacuum cleaner is perfect for you.
It keeps your floors clean, while you are doing other obligations.
1. Switch mode: Press the host switch , and the sweeper enters the working mode working lamp to light up . Press the host switch again and turn off the sweeper.
2. Charging mode: Connect the Micro- USB head of the USB cable to the charging port of the sweeper and connect the USB head to the converter for charging .
3. Charge Status: The charging indicator light is on. indicating that the charging is being charged and the OFF indicates that the charging is complete and the general charging time is about 2-3 hours .
4.Function: One-button start, sweeping, mopping, vacuum cleaner, USB charging, universal driving, automatic avoidance obstacles, anti-drop, low noise, intimate, low repetition, high coverage.
- Brand Name: OLOEY
- Certification: ce
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Power (W): 10w
- Voltage (V): 6V
- Function: Mopping & Sweeping & Suction Type
- Dust Box Capacity (L): <0.5 L
- Dust Storage Type: Dust Box/Dust Bucket
- Battery Life: 1 hour and 20 minutes-1 hour and 40 minutes
- Bag Or Bagless: Bagless
- Installation: Robot
- Timing Reservation: No
- LCD: No
- Size(mm): 310*310*87
- Remote Control: No
- Special Suction Nozzle: Cleaning Brush
- Filter Type: Cyclone
- Model Number: Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Turbo Brush: Yes
- Cord Length (m): wireless
- Cleaning Route: Random Type
- Item Type: Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Battery: 3.7V 1200MAH
- Charging time: About 150 minutes
- Dust box: About 400ML
Weight: 1.02kg(with package)
This is by far the coolest thing that I have ever bought. it picks up the cat hair in my house without effort!
Product delivered within smaller than the advertised, realized the test and meets the goal as the suction small particle dirt and hair of dogs, photos put shows a test that did on that received the product. Satisfied!
came quick and better than i imagined. it has a hard time when it gets stuck under a chair but eventually it will get out. i was sceptic but not anymore.